The Chinese business visa (M Visa) is provided for individuals conducting business trade activities in China (excluding internships in China) and typically allows a stay not exceeding 90 days. The number of entries can be one, two, multiple times in half a year, or more than a year. According to the reciprocal arrangement between China and the US, American citizens can apply for an M visa valid for more than ten years, but the validity of their passports must exceed one year. Generally, foreigners holding an ordinary M visa can extend their business visa by 1-3 months each time.
Passport: valid for more than 6 months, with a blank visa page, and 1 copy of the passport information page.
Visa application form and photo: 1 China Visa Application Form and 1 color photo (48X33mm) with a white background affixed to the form.
Original and photocopy of the applicant's valid ID.
Proof of legal stay or residence (for applicants not applying in their home countries): Original and photocopy of valid documents or visas for legal stay, residence, work, or study.
Round-trip flight ticket order.
Invitation letter issued by a relevant Chinese entity. The invitation letter should include the following content: ①Invited person's personal information: name, gender, date of birth, passport number, etc. ②Information about the invited person's visit: purpose of visiting China, dates of arrival and departure, places to visit, relationship with the inviting entity or individual, source of expenses, etc. ③Information of the inviting entity or individual: name, contact number, address, official seal, and signature of the legal representative or inviter. ④If the inviter is registered in China, they should submit a copy of their business license and corporate legal person ID.
Bank deposit certificate, with the deposit amount not less than $100 times the number of days staying in China.
Tax number or work certificate.
Consular officers may require applicants to provide other supporting documents or supplementary materials as necessary.
Basic conditions of the employing entity:
(1) Established according to law, with no serious illegal dishonest records. The positions that hire foreigners should be special needs, temporarily lack suitable domestic candidates, and should not violate relevant national regulations. The salary paid to the employed foreigners shall not be lower than the local minimum wage standard.
(2) If laws and regulations stipulate that pre-approval by the competent department of the industry is required, approval must be obtained.
Basic conditions of the applicant:
(1) The applicant should be at least 18 years old, in good health, and with no criminal record;
(2) There should be a definite employer in China, and the applicant should possess the skills or knowledge level necessary for their work;
(3) The work the applicant engages in should be in line with the economic and social development needs of China, and the applicant should be a professional in urgent shortage domestically;
(4) Where laws and regulations provide otherwise concerning foreigners working in China, such provisions shall apply.
Contact: Joyce Zhang
Email: [email protected]
Add: 2300, B3, Wanda Plaza, Nansha district, Guangzhou City, China